You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Transparent safety glasses manufactured by Bolle company, has a panoramic visor Curve 9.5 and "Stop-in" system which does not allow the temples to rest on the surface of the visor, thus reducing the risk of scratching the glass. It also has an anti-fog coating applied on both sides to prevent fogging.
Glasses made of polycarbonate with a thickness of 2 mm which effectively protects against shards. Strength class of frame and visor: FT (0.86 g object moving at 45 m/s and ember particles).Features:
- Very lightweight construction
- Visor with a thickness of 2 mm
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog coatings
- Construction contains no metal parts
- Finder strength class: FT
- Frame strength class: FT
- Visor: 2 mm polycarbonate
- Filters: 2C-1.2
- Frame: PC (polycarbonate)
- Standards: EN166 and EN170
- Weight: 24 g