You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Protective glasses providing eyes protection against harmful radiation and mechanical damage, in accordance with the requirements of ANSI Z87.1 standard. The matt olive-colored frames are made of a modern O Matter & # 174; material, and their wide design does not obstruct the user's visibility. The Tungstein tinted visor protects against glare from intense, bright light.Visor features:
- Protection against UV radiation that blocks harmful ultraviolet UVA, UVB and UVC radiation and blue radiation with a wavelength up to 400nm.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI Z87.1 requirements.
- The Tungsten tinted visor has a visible light transmission of 17% and is designed for use in bright lighting conditions.
- Neutral lens contrast.
- Comfortable, wide shape of the frame, not restricting the field of view.
- Durable, all-day comfort frame made of lightweight and stress-resistant O Matter® material.
- A firm hold and a very good fit thanks to the Oakley Three-Point Fit technology.
- Perfectly fitting toe cap made of Unobtainium® with hydrophilic properties.
|Frame color||Matte Olive|
|Lens color||Prizm Tungsten (Orange tinted)|
|Frame material||O Matter®|
|Transmission of visible light||17%|